Children’s Whole Life Insurance For $20 a Year
The GrandStart policy is a whole life insurance policy that provides lifelong protection. It can be purchased for healthy children up to age 12. The policy offers $10,000 coverage for just $20 a year. At age 16, coverage automatically doubles to $20,000, with no increase in cost. At age 30, coverage automatically increases to $50,000 and premiums increase to standard rates.
Please note: This policy is currently only available to applicants residing in the state of Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Colorado. Only the applicant (parent or grandparent) must live in one of the states listed.
GrandStart Policy Highlights Include:
- Provides whole life insurance for your child or grandchild for only $20 a year
- Available for healthy children ages 0 to 12
- Provides $10,000 of coverage until age 16
- Coverage doubles at 16 with no increase in cost
- At age 30, premiums increase to standard rates, the coverage increases to $50,000, and the policy begins to build cash value and becomes eligible for dividends*
*dividends are not guaranteed
Download an Application
To get your application, select your state from the list below. Please note: you must reside in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Colorado.
- Colorado Application
- Illinois Application
- Iowa Application
- Minnesota Application
- Nebraska Application
- North Dakota Application
- South Dakota Application
- Wisconsin Application